Airport Residential, Accra
Volta Place is conceived as a 5,000-sqm gross office building. The projected net lettable area of the building will be 3,900sqm.
The building is designed with flexible configuration in mind and offers 800 sqm m floor plates, which can be sub-divided into smaller office suites ranging from 200sqm to 400sq m. The building services have also been designed with flexibility in mind to accommodate ease of individual metering.
The Volta Place boasts several new generation facilities and designs to meet the both local and international standards.
- CCTV monitored access control (24/7) to lobbies, main entrance and corridors.
- Plug and play washroom system to accommodate the disabled and a standard male and female toilet requirement for each floor
- Secure structured ample parking
- Prestige lobby finish
- Interchangeable floor configurations to suit individual tenants’ needs.
- Roof top restaurant and bar
- 24-hour Property Management Services
- 24-hour backup generator and water reservoir
- Kitchenette available on each floor.
- Insulated roof slabs inhibits heat transmission though the concrete slab
- Ample glazed facades to reduce the need for large amounts of artificial lighting
- Aesthetically striking and energy-efficient lighting solutions decrease electricity consumption.
- A sustainable isothermally insulated cavity wall helps maintain internal temperatures reducing the need for excessive air conditioning.
- Building stairs coated in processed marble plates complementing the two inventive cage elevators.
Location Advantage making it a premier Investment Destination
Volta Place represents an exciting opportunity to locate in a prestigious building in one of the most strategically important locations currently available in Accra. Its Excellent Road Network connectivity, good prominence onto to the busy Patrice Lumumba Road, the Proximity to the kotoka International Airport and proximity to social amenities i.e. shopping malls, schools, hotels, eateries, banks, clinics, residential accommodation makes the Volta Place the chief strategic avenue for business.
The ground floor space is an attractive and impressive double volume floor space, ideal for premier banking operations, retail outlet or office use; possessing a net lettable area of 732sqm. It also houses the reception and lobby, as well as an ATM farm to accommodate 4 ATM units.
(First – Fourth)
The first to the fourth floor of the Volta Place are typical, possessing the same total floor area of 805sqm with their flexibility to split into 2 or 4 quadrants of varying sizes on each floor. Services have been designed to accommodate flexibility of various sizes.
Offices are fully finished with quality floor tiles, ceilings, air conditioning, compliant lighting and many more inventive features making the space READY for immediate occupation for any caliber of business operation.
Special Area (Roof Top Cafeteria)
The Volta Place houses a Roof top restaurant and bar with dramatic and panoramic views across the Airport and surrounding locations.
Word-Class Safety Features
The Volta place has been designed to meet the standards set nationally and internationally for the health, safety and security of its tenants.
- Full back-up standby power (including support to air conditioning)
- 24-hour professionally managed and maintained building facilities
- Design provision for earthquake resistance – Euro Code 8
- CCTV monitored access control (24/7)
- Advanced mechanical systems (elevators, air conditioning and ventilation)
Technologically Adaptive Spaces for Agile Working
The Volta Place’s floor space configuration enables tenants to adopt an office layout to suit their particular needs; tenants who choose to engage in agile working can do so with no hindrances due to the large floor space and the numerous wall/floor sockets.
|Neighbourhood||Airport Residential, Accra|
|Location||Patrice Lumumba Rd, Accra, Ghana|
|Date Updated||9 months ago|
- Standby Generator
- Roof Top Restaurant And Bar
- 24-hour Property Management Services
- Kitchenette On Each Floor
- Insulated Roof Slabs
- Glazed Facades
- Aesthetically Striking And Energy-efficient Lighting
- Isothermally Insulated Cavity Wall
- Building Stairs Coated In Processed Marble Plates
- Two Inventive Cage Elevators
- Plug And Play Washroom System
- Cctv Monitored Access Control (24/7)
- Interchangeable Floor Configurations
- Kotoka International Airport 3km