Ghana’s number one online real estate company, meqasa.com, launched two mobile apps in June 2018 to better serve customers. Over the period that the app was launched, it has received hundreds of downloads from both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store with huge customer satisfaction.
Some of the features of the Meqasa mobile apps include:
- The seeker app allows people to browse through thousands of listed properties at the click of a button;
- The app also allows seekers to save their search preferences, filter their searches and send their search preferences to others;
- Another amazing feature about this application is that seekers can directly call, text, whatsapp or email property agents at the click of a button;
- The agent app serves as a virtual office for the agents once they log into the app;
- Every detail of an agents’ portfolio is synced online, allowing them to preserve information even when their devices malfunction;
- The app also features push notifications from seekers on properties managed by agents, this is to respond to the needs of seekers promptly which saves time.
Meqasa’s effort to always improve and better their services has led to the addition of more amazing features to the seeker app to improve the user experience and also be in tune with current trends in technology. The new features of the meqasa mobile apps include allowing you:
- To now get a notification on your mobile when a new property matches your preferences;
- To save your search parameters so you can come back and search again easily;
- To sync the app with your Meqasa account which enables you to log in from the app, access and match your favourites, saved searches and alerts created earlier from the web;
- The app is now available for iPad and has a tailored experience on Android tablet.
These amazing features that will ensure that users get quick and easy access to the best property deals that Meqasa has to offer.